Powered By Blogger

Sunday 29 April 2007

Lazy Sunday Selection



Happy Sunday.

This morning my computer caught a cough and died, but was dramatically revived and lives on, allowing me to bring you this lazy sunday selection.

When I was younger, Sundays were all about youth theatre, reading The Observer, eating soup and dreading going back to school on Monday. Now they are about hangovers and a perfect excuse not to do any work.

Here are a few relaxing tunes to make your lazy Sunday that little bit more comfy.
Right click and save-as, and remember, if you like the tunes, support the artists and buy the albums. Otherwise Flea will cry.

The National: Cold Girl Fever from the album 'The National'

Wilco: Impossible Germany from the album 'Sky Blue Sky'

Billy Bragg: Must I Paint You a Picture from the album 'Must I Paint You a Picture?: The Essential Billy Bragg'

Múm: I'm 9 Today from the album 'Yesterday was Dramatic, Today is Ok.

Enjoy x

No comments: