Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 June 2007

Shameless self promotion [do the locomotion]

It's fun to rhyme.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, I make music.

As I complete my new CD, this blog seems as good a place as any [i.e better than myspace] for some shameless self promotion. I like to think that my music is un-pigeonhole-able, but it could probably be very easily pigeonholed as acoustic alternative something something.

Last year I made an album called 'Sunshine In Your Veins':


This cover was designed by Birmingham based artist Jessica Ashman, and she is currently beavering away on the new artwork for my new CD, 'Losing You, which should be ready to send to people within the next couple of weeks. If you're interested, go to www.myspace.com/samblackledge and check out the tunes. If you want a CD, drop me a line.

And just for you, because you asked so nicely, here is a freebie from the new album.

Sam Blackledge: Magicians

1 comment:

Parma Violet said...

I already know and like your music. :)

And the reason I'm still commenting is because my computer hasn't been letting me use MySpace in quite some time now.