Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 September 2007

You treat me like a woman when I feel like a man


Remember Kula Shaker? They were great, weren't they?

Well, no actually. They weren't. I thought they were back in the heady days of 1996 as a foolish 11 year old. But as the mystical hipsters make a not very much awaited comeback, I have been listening to their debut album 'K' again.

It has its moments. 'Hey Dude', 'Knight on the Town' and 'Tattva' are really good pieces of songwriting. But most of it is overproduced guff, in the same vein as 'Be Here Now', 'This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours' and others that I can't think of right now because my head is filled with media law.

Anyway, they said something about Nazis and went away for a while. Now they're back. One of them used to be Hayley Mills' son. I believe at the time of writing this is still the case.

Kula Shaker: Hey Dude

Meanwhile, everyone's favourite cheeky indie popsters Radiohead have been posting coded messages on their website. They may or may not be related to their forthcoming album which may or may not be forthcoming. Nobody seems to know what they mean.

Apologies for the non-committal sparseness of todays blog. Like I said, my head is being infiltrated with Rupert Murdoch's lies and Conrad Black's pies.

If you want to see some words what I write on the news and that, go here.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Surely he's still Hayley Mills' son?